Dental Senders Q & A Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Dental Senders help me Reactivate Dormant Patients?

2 posters

Go down

Can Dental Senders help me Reactivate Dormant Patients? Empty Can Dental Senders help me Reactivate Dormant Patients?

Post  Administrator Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:15 pm

YES! Dental Senders will automatically pinpoint patients who have not been in the practice for exactly one year.

Dental Senders will automatically text and/or e-mail those patients reminding them that it has been a year since your office has seen them.

The message will encourage them to call for an appointment. Effective, active communication with your patients significantly reduces the risk of your patients going elsewhere and helps stimulate practice productivity.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Can Dental Senders help me Reactivate Dormant Patients? Empty One year is too short

Post  HersheyDMD Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:33 pm

One year is too short a time for dormant reactivation. I would like to set it for two years (24 months). Is that possible? Some patients on only on a 12 months recall, so sending them a reactivation after 12 months is too soon, then they are receiving both a recall and a reactivation e-mail. It's too much.

HersheyDMD

Back to top Go down

Can Dental Senders help me Reactivate Dormant Patients? Empty Re: Can Dental Senders help me Reactivate Dormant Patients?

Post  Administrator Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:55 pm

HersheyDMD wrote:One year is too short a time for dormant reactivation. I would like to set it for two years (24 months). Is that possible? Some patients on only on a 12 months recall, so sending them a reactivation after 12 months is too soon, then they are receiving both a recall and a reactivation e-mail. It's too much.

You can set it for 18 months (max). Please call our team and we can do that for you. Thanks.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Can Dental Senders help me Reactivate Dormant Patients? Empty Re: Can Dental Senders help me Reactivate Dormant Patients?

Post  HersheyDMD Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:52 pm

I'll call next week. But let me ask a question. If you can do 18 months, why can't you do 24 months, or any number for that matter? Isn't DS just reading a date off my database? Why should it be restricted to only 18 months?

HersheyDMD

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:28 am

HersheyDMD wrote:I'll call next week. But let me ask a question. If you can do 18 months, why can't you do 24 months, or any number for that matter? Isn't DS just reading a date off my database? Why should it be restricted to only 18 months?

Dental Senders offers three ways to communicate with your patients,

1. Phone calls
2. Email
3. Text.

It is against FCC rules to call/text a patient if it's been 18 month or greater since their last appointment. That's why we have the 18 month cut off.
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HersheyDMD Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 pm

I tried to change the Dormant Reactivation to 17 months in the Concierge, but it doesn't let me go beyond 12 months.
Also, what is the Enable RealTime Sync? And the RealTime Sync hours? I checked it off, but not sure if I should have.

HersheyDMD

Back to top Go down

Post  HersheyDMD Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:21 am

You can set it for 18 months (max). Please call our team and we can do that for you. Thanks.[/quote]

I tried calling a couple of times. Very difficult to get through. What are the best times to call and which number should I call?

HersheyDMD

Back to top Go down

Post  Administrator Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:11 pm

HersheyDMD wrote:You can set it for 18 months (max). Please call our team and we can do that for you. Thanks.

I tried calling a couple of times. Very difficult to get through. What are the best times to call and which number should I call?[/quote]

That should never be the case we have support available from 6.30AM to 6PM PST Monday - Friday 866-916-5947
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down